Accountancy and Tax Services

We look after your pennies so that pounds look after themselves!

Accounts & Tax

Bookkeeping Services

VAT Returns


Accounts and Taxes

Submitax can help prepare your year end accounts. Whether you are a sole trader, partnership or a limited company, we can help you with tax returns, tax credits, tax investigations and with HMRC and Companies House matters. If you need assistance with your year end accounts, simply contact us.

Accounts and tax sevices

  • Year End Accounts
  • Tax investigations
  • Corporation Tax Return
  • Partnership Tax Returns
  • Self-Assessment Tax Returns
  • Tax Credits and Welfare
  • Dealing with all HMRC Matters
  • Dealing with all Companies House Matters

Bookkeeping Services

Submitax can prepare your accounts from whatever bookkeeping records you have – whether they be an Excel file, a cashbook or a box full of receipts. Your accounts will be prepared in accordance with accounting standards and we will check that you are claiming everything you are entitled to. We can also advise you on how to improve your effective record keeping procedures.

Bookkeeping Services

  • Preparation of Sales Ledger
  • Preparation of Purchase Ledger
  • Bank Reconciliation
  • Monthly or quarterly bookkeeping

VAT Returns

We can take care of your all VAT related business to meet your VAT responsibilities. With Submitax, you can save yourself from penalties and being charged interest for late VAT registration, errors, late VAT returns and late VAT payments.

VAT Services

  • VAT registration
  • VAT planning and administration
  • VAT control and reconciliation
  • Completion of VAT returns


We provide services for all aspects of Payroll and can help you meet all your obligations as an employer to HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) without confusion and efficiently. To run a payroll on top of everything yo do as a business can be daunting, why not let us take over your worry and oversee your payroll processes.

Payroll Services

  • Payslips
  • Employer RTI
  • Tax and NI Contribution payments
  • P30 payments to HMRC
  • Employee expenses and benefits-P11D
  • Employer Declaration-P11D (b)
  • P45 and P60
  • Holiday and Sick statutory pay
  • Pension contributions
  • Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)

Contact Us

We’d love to hear from you. Whether you have a question about Accounting, Tax, VAT Returns, Payroll or anything else, we are ready to answer your questions

T: 020 3432 4418 | M: 074 5574 7547 | M: 075 3076 9263

Office 15, 321 – 323 High Road, Chadwell Heath, Essex, London, RM6 6AX

Mon-Sat: 9am-6pm, Sun: Closed