Accountancy and Tax Services
We look after your pennies so that pounds look after themselves!
Accounts & Tax
Sole Trader or Partnership
Property Accounts & Management
Accounts and Taxes
Submitax can help prepare your year end accounts. Whether you are a sole trader, partnership or a limited company, we can help you with tax returns, tax credits, tax investigations and with HMRC and Companies House matters. If you need assistance with your year end accounts, simply contact us.
Accounts and tax sevices
- Year End Accounts
- Tax investigations
- Corporation Tax Return
- Partnership Tax Returns
- Self-Assessment Tax Returns
- Tax Credits and Welfare
- Dealing with all HMRC Matters
- Dealing with all Companies House Matters
Submitax can prepare your accounts from whatever bookkeeping records you have – whether they be an Excel file, a cashbook or a box full of receipts. Your accounts will be prepared in accordance with accounting standards and we will check that you are claiming everything you are entitled to. We can also advise you on how to improve your effective record keeping procedures.
- Preparation of Sales Ledger
- Preparation of Purchase Ledger
- Bank Reconciliation
- Monthly or quarterly bookkeeping
We can take care of your all VAT related business to meet your VAT responsibilities. With Submitax, you can save yourself from penalties and being charged interest for late VAT registration, errors, late VAT returns and late VAT payments.
- VAT registration
- VAT planning and administration
- VAT control and reconciliation
- Completion of VAT returns
We provide services for all aspects of Payroll and can help you meet all your obligations as an employer to HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) without confusion and efficiently. To run a payroll on top of everything yo do as a business can be daunting, why not let us take over your worry and oversee your payroll processes.
- Employer RTI
- Tax and NI Contribution payments
- P30 payments to HMRC
- Employee expenses and benefits-P11D
- Employer Declaration-P11D (b)
- P45 and P60
- Holiday and Sick statutory pay
- Pension contributions
- Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)
If you are about to start a new business, or you’re an existing business thinking of registering as limited company or limited liability partnership, then come and talk to us. We can help you from day one with registrations and discuss options for the best accounting and tax solutions.
Company formation services
- Ltd Company or LLP
- Forming a Ltd Company
- Companies House formalities
- PAYE Registration
- VAT Registration
Sole Trader and Partnership
Are you already trading or considering starting a business as a sole trader? Do you run your business in partnership or wish to register business between two or more people? We provide expert, reliable and cost-effective accounting and tax services for sole traders and partnership.
Sole Trader and Partnership Services
- CW1F… Registration of Business with HM Revenue & Customs
- PAYE Registration
- VAT Registration
- Partnership law advice
We provide specialist accounting for buy-to-let landlords and HMOs property portfolio. It’s really important to stay organised and ensure your processes are efficient when running property management accounts for a rental property portfolio. Submitax can help you stay on top of your financials while you manage the day-to-day requirements of your business.
Property Accounting Services
- HMRC registration
- Profit and loss accounts
- Self-assessment tax
- Capital gains tax
- Corporation tax (if it is a company)
With a small fee we can help you with the quality management of your properties without the need for an Estate Agent.
Property Management Services
- Recording all your expenses
- Tracking your mortgage payments
- Helping with HMO Licence applications
- Tenant deposit protection schemes
- Reference requirement letter
- Check-in inventory
- Check-out inventory
- Tracking rent payments
- Early warnings such as expiring certificates, insurance, tenancies, warranties and upcoming payments
- All legal documents, including tenancy agreement, deposit protection form, routine visit letter, rent demand letter, section 8 or section 21 documents.
- All Tenant eviction matters
We can advise and defend a client who is under investigation by HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC). If you are concerned about the possibility of an HMRC tax investigation or have been notified that you or your business are being investigated by HMRC, we can help. Learn more details here
Tax Investigation Services
- Self-Assessment Full Enquiries
- Income Tax Self- Assessment Aspect Enquiries
- Corporation Tax Self- Assessment Aspect Enquiries
- HMRC Enquiries under IR35
- Employer Compliance Disputes
- HMRC VAT Disputes
- Schedule 36 Enquiries
We’d love to hear from you. Whether you have a question about Accounting, Tax, VAT Returns, Payroll or anything else, we are ready to answer your questions